※Summary artist : Lee sak material : fetl in frame size : 250*200mm weight : 150g shipment : - Different shipping costs are incurred for each country, and it will be notified separately when purchasing. - Overseas delivery may not be possible in certain countries and products.
"The tendency to keep seeing things that you're scared of... Wouldn't you not be afraid if you keep looking at the object of fear and make it with your hands?" It's a frame artwork by Lee sak. It looks like a stuffed butterfly, but this is a textile object and easier to collect Isaac's textile artwork and comes with a frame with a ring.
Lee sak makes various types of objects with needles and knitted fabric. As living with two cats, the artist mainly makes plants or ceramics that are harmful to cats and cannot be raised. Her works fully captures the unique warm texture of the fabric.
- To prevent damage, it is delivered through safety packaging and professional companies, and a guarantee of works signed by the artist is enclosed.
- If you want to preserve the value of the original piece and work, we recommend that you preserve it using cases and other storage methods. and A/S for damage to the work is impossible.
- It is vulnerable to moisture and direct sunlight.
- Vulnerable to impact.
- Pay attention to the high temperature and humidity and keep away from fire-borne substances.
※Refund/Delivery Regulations :
- Different shipping costs are incurred for each country, and it will be notified separately when purchasing.
- Overseas delivery may not be possible in certain countries and products.
- Custom-made products cannot be refunded/exchanged after the next day of order.
- Regular works/products can be refunded before shipment.
- Please understand that handmade works/products may differ slightly from the picture, which is not a reason for refund/exchange.
- Return is not possible when the package is opened