Truman - 성립 (Seounglib)
This is the first edition of Seonglib. It has a different style of artwork from the usual style of drawing that combines writing and drawing. The text that fills the background of the work is filled with fragments of the artist's personal notes and records that have been accumulated for many years, and is created as a new story according to the interpretation of the viewer from different perspectives. Made in a limited edition of 50, this print is made of Matier print with a three-dimensional surface texture, and the author's handwritten signature and numbering are written on it.
material : Matiere printing on paper wtih frame
size : 297*420mm (447*621mm in frame)
weight : 3kg
date : 2022.09
ARTIST : Seonglib | IG
Seonglib is korean artist who is expanding his influence in various fields such as animation and brand collaboration beyond illustration with a restrained description centered on lines.
- To prevent damage, it is delivered through safety packaging and professional companies, and a guarantee of works signed by the artist is enclosed.
- If you want to preserve the value of the original piece and work, we recommend that you preserve it using cases and other storage methods. and A/S for damage to the work is impossible.
- Please Avoid excessive damage.
- It is a limited edition of 50 pieces and cannot be exchanged or repaired in case of tributary or frame contamination.
- In case of frame contamination, wipe lightly with a soft cloth, and rough cloth may cause scratches on the surface.
※Refund/Delivery Regulations :
- Different shipping costs are incurred for each country, and it will be notified separately when purchasing.
- Overseas delivery may not be possible in certain countries and products.
- Custom-made products cannot be refunded/exchanged after the next day of order.
- Regular works/products can be refunded before shipment. - Please understand that handmade works/products may differ slightly from the picture, which is not a reason for refund/exchange.
- Return is not possible when the package is opened
E-MAIL : firstname.lastname@example.org