The New Candle and Hockney - Haerri Kim
Haerri Kim's "The New Candle and Hockney" is a homage to David Hockney's 1961 "Myself and My Heroes".
It is a work that was painted with the idea that the candle to light up the new house in front of Hockney's painting house represents a foundation-like appearance.
It is characterized by trying to reproduce the feeling of a painting that has been neglected for a long time.
material : Acrylic on canvas board
size : 300*300mm
weight : 100g
date : 2019.05
ARTIST : Haerri Kim | IG
Haerri Kim uses analog and digital media to talk about ambivalent emotions.
It shows the moment when the sublime of love conflicts with the other side in the form of illustrations, and it comes as if you witnessed an affair, but you can't take your eyes off it.
- To prevent damage, it is delivered through safety packaging and professional companies, and a guarantee of works signed by the artist is enclosed.
- If you want to preserve the value of the original piece and work, we recommend that you preserve it using cases and other storage methods. and A/S for damage to the work is impossible.
- It is vulnerable to impact.
- Repeated excessive friction causes surface color deformation.
- Store away from strong direct sunlight and humidity.
- recommend that lean it against the shelf rather than sticking it on the wall.
※Refund/Delivery Regulations :
- Different shipping costs are incurred for each country, and it will be notified separately when purchasing.
- Overseas delivery may not be possible in certain countries and products.
- Custom-made products cannot be refunded/exchanged after the next day of order.
- Regular works/products can be refunded before shipment. - Please understand that handmade works/products may differ slightly from the picture, which is not a reason for refund/exchange.
- Return is not possible when the package is opened
E-MAIL : firstname.lastname@example.org