※Summary artist : YUN JIHUN material : ceramic, pinching, light bulb size : 200*100*100mm weight :500g shipment : - Different shipping costs are incurred for each country, and it will be notified separately when purchasing. - Overseas delivery may not be possible in certain countries and products.
It's a ceramic light series by Yun Ji-hun. Through his motto to focus on his feelings and trivial experiences rather than consciousness of others, "Tangerine" expresses the texture and color of tangerines, which are fruits that are familiar to us
Yun Ji-hun, who run the ceramic studio zido, calls his lighting work a 'concentration tool for people who are conscious of others.' The artist, who wants to create a personal space with lighting and focus entirely on his feelings there, wants to shine a light on those who are more conscious of others than necessary.
He is an artist who has already been displayed in various spaces with a unique form of handmade work, and is expected to perform more in the future with a flexible work method.
- To prevent damage, it is delivered through safety packaging and professional companies, and a guarantee of works signed by the artist is enclosed.
- If you want to preserve the value of the original piece and work, we recommend that you preserve it using cases and other storage methods. and A/S for damage to the work is impossible.
- Due to the nature of the ceramic, it is vulnerable to shock.
- Wipe off light contamination with a soft, dry cloth.
- The neck of the light does not rotate. It's a natural phenomenon in structure that the neck seems to turn a little bit and come off.
- The bulb socket is in size E14, and only the bulb of that size is compatible. (Ilgwang bulb E14 (2W) enclosed)
- Please turn the bulb to the left when replacing the bulb, and if you take the socket out too much, the product may be damaged.
※Refund/Delivery Regulations :
- Different shipping costs are incurred for each country, and it will be notified separately when purchasing.
- Overseas delivery may not be possible in certain countries and products.
- Custom-made products cannot be refunded/exchanged after the next day of order.
- Regular works/products can be refunded before shipment. - Please understand that handmade works/products may differ slightly from the picture, which is not a reason for refund/exchange.
- Return is not possible when the package is opened