Tomatoes not allowed on the table- SINGA!
Shin Ga-eun's series artwork produced in 2021 was introduced in her first individual exhibition, called <Not Chosen: Tomatoes Not On the Table>. the artist plants tomato seedlings, observes the process of growing and decaying with taking pictures of the process, and produces them as records with shapes through reinterpretation by her own. "Tomatoes not allowed on the table" is a work composed of ripen tomatoes and cherry tomatoes that can't be eaten due to rotting.
material : ceramic
size : 145x105x120mm
weight : 257g
date : 2021.10
ARTIST : SINGA! | SNS
SINGA! is a versatile artist who is also a ceramist, colorist, and farmer. She explores the colors of ceramic created by heat and closely observes the melted objects around us. And through photography and ceramic records, she shares a new perspective and "unfamiliarity" about things that are taken for granted.
- To prevent damage, it is delivered through safety packaging and professional companies, and a guarantee of works signed by the artist is enclosed.
- If you want to preserve the value of the original piece and work, we recommend that you preserve it using cases and other storage methods. and A/S for damage to the work is impossible.
- Due to the nature of the ceramic, it is vulnerable to impact.
- Since it is a work without glaze, contamination can occur. You can wash it with water.
- Spot or hole in the soil is a natural phenomenon as a trace of melting oxide generated by baking at 1250 degrees.
※Refund/Delivery Regulations :
- Different shipping costs are incurred for each country, and it will be notified separately when purchasing.
- Overseas delivery may not be possible in certain countries and products.
- Custom-made products cannot be refunded/exchanged after the next day of order.
- Regular works/products can be refunded before shipment.
- Please understand that handmade works/products may differ slightly from the picture, which is not a reason for refund/exchange.
- Return is not possible when the package is opened
E-MAIL : firstname.lastname@example.org