Sample_Triangle (Black) - Lee Jihyun
Lee Jihyun's flask artwork is produced in a handcrafted manner on factory-made products such as flasks and glass beakers. The appearance derived from the microscopic form was filled with small separation of clay on the surface of the object and overlapping it in a round shape to express the shapes of the freely gathering individuals.
material : Resin clay on glass flask
size : 70*70*120mm
weight : 64g
date : 2022
ARTIST : Lee Jihyun | IG
Artist Lee Jihyun takes motifs from the enlarged shapes and patterns of objects and produces objects of various materials. The artist, who says that when looking at an object under a microscope, a new world that has not been discovered with the eyes, reconstructs the shape with curiosity and stimulation from a lens that does not seem to exist in reality, and visually captures the longing for the unknown world that exists in everyday life.
- To prevent damage, it is delivered through safety packaging and professional companies, and a guarantee of works signed by the artist is enclosed.
- If you want to preserve the value of the original piece and work, we recommend that you preserve it using cases and other storage methods. and A/S for damage to the work is impossible.
- Due to the nature of the material, do not soak or wet it for a long time when cleaning.
- Excessive force or exposure to high temperatures can only cause deformation and breakage.
- Handmade, the pattern details have a slight difference, which is not a reason for exchange or refund.
※Refund/Delivery Regulations :
- Different shipping costs are incurred for each country, and it will be notified separately when purchasing.
- Overseas delivery may not be possible in certain countries and products.
- Custom-made products cannot be refunded/exchanged after the next day of order.
- Regular works/products can be refunded before shipment. - Please understand that handmade works/products may differ slightly from the picture, which is not a reason for refund/exchange.
- Return is not possible when the package is opened
E-MAIL : firstname.lastname@example.org