Our Lady of Sorrows - Haerri Kim
Haerri Kim's "Our Lady of Sorrows" depicts a kind of schematic symbol of the Virgin Mary's suffering.
This work, which is also a study of "Pedro de Mena"s wooden statue of Mary, was later used in other paintings by Haerri Kim. This is a work that has a record meaning to find the fun of Haerri Kim's career.
material : Oil on canvas
size : 450*450mm
weight : 300g
date : 2021.11
ARTIST : Haerri Kim | IG
Haerri Kim uses analog and digital media to talk about ambivalent emotions.
It shows the moment when the sublime of love conflicts with the other side in the form of illustrations, and it comes as if you witnessed an affair, but you can't take your eyes off it.
- To prevent damage, it is delivered through safety packaging and professional companies, and a guarantee of works signed by the artist is enclosed.
- If you want to preserve the value of the original piece and work, we recommend that you preserve it using cases and other storage methods. and A/S for damage to the work is impossible.
- It is vulnerable to impact.
- Repeated excessive friction causes surface color deformation.
- Store away from strong direct sunlight and humidity.
- recommend that place it by using the anchor on the hook on the top of the picture
※Refund/Delivery Regulations :
- Different shipping costs are incurred for each country, and it will be notified separately when purchasing.
- Overseas delivery may not be possible in certain countries and products.
- Custom-made products cannot be refunded/exchanged after the next day of order.
- Regular works/products can be refunded before shipment. - Please understand that handmade works/products may differ slightly from the picture, which is not a reason for refund/exchange.
- Return is not possible when the package is opened
E-MAIL : email@example.com