Knit plant - Lee sak
"Don't worry about the cat. You don't have to water it."
"Even if you don't have a cat, even if you don't grow plants well, you'll be with them forever."
This is Lee sak's knit plant. It is a knitting object that can be placed on a shelf or hung on a wall with a hook, and was made avoiding the use of animal materials for sustainability. as on-demand handmade product, it has different details of each works.
material : Acrylic yarn, hinoki chip
size : 350*80*80mm
weight : 200g
date : 2022
ARTIST : Lee sak | SNS
Lee sak makes various types of objects with needles and knitted fabric. As living with two cats, the artist mainly makes plants or ceramics that are harmful to cats and cannot be raised. Her works fully captures the unique warm texture of the fabric.
- To prevent damage, it is delivered through safety packaging and professional companies, and a guarantee of works signed by the artist is enclosed.
- If you want to preserve the value of the original piece and work, we recommend that you preserve it using cases and other storage methods. and A/S for damage to the work is impossible.
- It is vulnerable to moisture and direct sunlight.
- This material is not washable. If contamination is applied, wash lightly with wet wipes.
※Refund/Delivery Regulations :
- Different shipping costs are incurred for each country, and it will be notified separately when purchasing.
- Overseas delivery may not be possible in certain countries and products.
- Custom-made products cannot be refunded/exchanged after the next day of order.
- Regular works/products can be refunded before shipment.
- Please understand that handmade works/products may differ slightly from the picture, which is not a reason for refund/exchange.
- Return is not possible when the package is opened
E-MAIL : firstname.lastname@example.org