Free movement 01 - Damda
This is Park Hyun-ji's second tufting lug edition which is introduced by bvoid. Only one was produced through handmade, and it is an artwork with the meaning of New Year's Day to live freely like a child with the keyword "free movement."
material : Handmade tufting. (Nylon, Acrylic, Wool)
size : 90*123cm
weight : 3kg
date : 2022.01
ARTIST : Damda | SNS
Damda(Park hyun-ji), an artist who draws nature entangled in memories. Along with painting work, she runs a tufting studio. and she is a rising artist who stands out in each areas.
- To prevent damage, it is delivered through safety packaging and professional companies, and a guarantee of works signed by the artist is enclosed.
- If you want to preserve the value of the original piece and work, we recommend that you preserve it using cases and other storage methods. and A/S for damage to the work is impossible.
- Avoid direct sunlight. The thread can be discolored.
- using hand washing or carpet-specialized laundry companies when washing.
- It is a natural phenomenon that threads fall out since work focusing on formative beauty.
※Refund/Delivery Regulations :
- Different shipping costs are incurred for each country, and it will be notified separately when purchasing.
- Overseas delivery may not be possible in certain countries and products.
- Custom-made products cannot be refunded/exchanged after the next day of order.
- Regular works/products can be refunded before shipment.
- Please understand that handmade works/products may differ slightly from the picture, which is not a reason for refund/exchange.
- Return is not possible when the package is opened
E-MAIL : email@example.com