Chunhwa no.35 Confucian girl with exhibitionism - Jieun Jung
"I purposely go to the time when the woodcutters gather and take a bath pretending to know nothing. I'm tying my long black hair in a beautiful braid, and I'm wearing a danggi with the words Confucian Girl, but I hope anyone will see me this pretty and sexy. I left my underwear in a conspicuous place. Take it. Take it."
Jeong Jieun's Chun-hwa painting work, It is an artwork that expresses the color of Chun-hwa(obscene painting), which the artist aims for, with a brighter color that is applied on paper, and is provided with a frame containing a ring for hanging.
material : Acrylic on paper with wood frame
size : 190*280mm (310*400mm in frame)
weight : 2kg
date : 2022.05
ARTIST : Jieun Jung | IG
Artist Jung Jieun features love, metaphor, and kitsch wit with her unique eastern obscene painting artwork that combines traditional style and modern charm. Beyond painting, Artist is experimenting with various object artworks.
- To prevent damage, it is delivered through safety packaging and professional companies, and a guarantee of works signed by the artist is enclosed.
- If you want to preserve the value of the original piece and work, we recommend that you preserve it using cases and other storage methods. and A/S for damage to the work is impossible.
- Continuous exposure to moisture can damage the work.
- Impact on the surface can damage the work.
- It's vulnerable to pollution. Please refrain from contaminated storage environments.
※Refund/Delivery Regulations :
- Different shipping costs are incurred for each country, and it will be notified separately when purchasing.
- Overseas delivery may not be possible in certain countries and products.
- Custom-made products cannot be refunded/exchanged after the next day of order.
- Regular works/products can be refunded before shipment. - Please understand that handmade works/products may differ slightly from the picture, which is not a reason for refund/exchange.
- Return is not possible when the package is opened
E-MAIL : firstname.lastname@example.org