Chameleon - Sunhotan
This is called "Chameleon" one of the artwork series works released in the first solo exhibition by collage artist Sunhotan. It is a work with the motif of unmeasurable charm and numerous features of a chameleon, telling that everyone can has their own attraction which is couldn't predict.
material : Collage on paper (wood frame)
size : 400*580mm (550*725 mm in frame)
weight : 5kg
date : 2021.09
ARTIST : Sunhotan | SNS
Collage artist Sunhotan is an artist known for his analog collage-based expression techniques, and he works through various media, including materials that can be accessed in everyday life such as shoes and receipts. The artist presents an artwork that intuitively expresses emotions by pursuing the message of "Let's love yourself and others."
- To prevent damage, it is delivered through safety packaging and professional companies, and a guarantee of works signed by the artist is enclosed.
- If you want to preserve the value of the original piece and work, we recommend that you preserve it using cases and other storage methods. and A/S for damage to the work is impossible.
- Direct sunlight can discolor collage materials.
- Glass and wooden frames are vulnerable to impact.
- It is vulnerable to moisture.
※Refund/Delivery Regulations :
- Different shipping costs are incurred for each country, and it will be notified separately when purchasing.
- Overseas delivery may not be possible in certain countries and products.
- Custom-made products cannot be refunded/exchanged after the next day of order.
- Regular works/products can be refunded before shipment.
- Please understand that handmade works/products may differ slightly from the picture, which is not a reason for refund/exchange.
- Return is not possible when the package is opened
E-MAIL : email@example.com