Alien Flower (Yellow) - HAN LEE
It's a soft yellow half-moon shaped mat Among the series of Alien Plants, which depicts imaginary plants by textile artist Han Lee. It gives a unique image by giving it a height, and it can be fixed to the wall to be used as a wall object.
material : Tufting (wool & acrylic textile)
size : 600*320mm
weight : 300g
date : 2021.08
ARTIST : HAN LEE | SNS
Han lee who ives in Jeju explores the relationship between work and space based on visual design to make prints and objects that are used in various ways. The aritst wants to develop images by dismantling, transforming, and reconstructing mainly with the motif of nature, and delivering new energy through our works.
- To prevent damage, it is delivered through safety packaging and professional companies, and a guarantee of works signed by the artist is enclosed.
- If you want to preserve the value of the original piece and work, we recommend that you preserve it using cases and other storage methods. and A/S for damage to the work is impossible.
- Due to the nature of the tufting, there may be threads falling out, and this is natural. Refrain from pulling with force and cut the naturally protruding thread.
- Removal of dust using strong adhesive tape can worsen hair loss. In case of hair loss, using a mini-cleaner or removing dust with your fingertips are recommended.
- Recommending not to wash, but if washing is necessary, remove neutral detergent in cold water and wash only contaminated parts lightly, shape them, lay them down, and dry them well.
※Refund/Delivery Regulations :
- Different shipping costs are incurred for each country, and it will be notified separately when purchasing.
- Overseas delivery may not be possible in certain countries and products.
- Custom-made products cannot be refunded/exchanged after the next day of order.
- Regular works/products can be refunded before shipment.
- Please understand that handmade works/products may differ slightly from the picture, which is not a reason for refund/exchange.
- Return is not possible when the package is opened
- E-MAIL : firstname.lastname@example.org